The Helms Family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This and That

We are just doing a little bit of "this and that" so far this Summer. As a new mom of two, one thing I have learned is that just getting out the door with everyone fully dressed is a success! I have posted some pics of some of the things we have done in the last week or so. We are looking forward to getting out to the lake again soon and we will be staying at the beach with Bryan's family in a few weeks.

My sweet little girl opened the fridge and said, "egg!" At that same moment I heard it splatter on the ground! Oh the things 2 years olds can get into!


Kam and her buddy Haleigh riding bikes in Granny B's bathroom! What makes two little girls want to head to the bathroom on their bikes? What's funny is that Haleigh's mom, Amber, and I spent many a time in that same bathroom getting ready as teenagers!


This is one of my favorite pictures. I was able to capture this sweet picture after hearing Kamryn say to her great-grandma, "Will you color with me Grandma Jean?" My grandma loves to color and how sweet that I caught them getting ready to do it together!


Paw Paw John and Bryson.
You can't see it from the picture, but they have the same beautiful blue eyes!


Granny and Kam in the lake. Kamryn spent 2 hours in the lake with the family!


Bryan and I on our 5th anniversary.
We went to Joe's Crab Shack with some friends (hence the dorky crab bibs)

No comments: