New flowers for Summer.
Kamryn went with her Daddy to Lowes and helped him pick out some new flowers. Of course she picked purple!
Kamryn went with her Daddy to Lowes and helped him pick out some new flowers. Of course she picked purple!
I just love watching Kamryn and Bryson interact with each other. Kam is such a great big sister. The first thing she does each morning is check on her brother and give him love. Bryson just lights up every time he hears Kamryn's voice and he kicks his legs like crazy when he sees her. Their love for each other just melts my heart!




1 comment:
That is such a sweet picture of Kam!! She is a beautiful little girl! I LOVED getting to hang out with you guys last week and can't wait until we can do it again! We should take turns driving so I'll head your way next time! :)
P.S. So glad you are blogging more often!!
Post a Comment