The Helms Family

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Fun Day in Gainesville

Last Tuesday the kids and I loaded up and headed to Gainesville to visit my friend Danielle and her sweet baby girl, Cori Belle. Danielle and I met at Orientation for ProTeach at UF about 7 years ago and I have to say we knew that day that we would be friends forever! We signed up for the same cohort in the Fall and pretty much spent every hour of ProTeach together from that point on. Fast forward about 5 years and we have both left our classrooms for a bit to raise our sweet children. I thank God for the great friend he gave me that first day of ProTeach and I'm so thankful we still live close enough to get together and catch up.

Our sweet girls


Bryson, Kamryn and Cori

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh, how thankful I am for you too!! God certainly knew what he was doing for without you, it might have taken me a little longer to find my faith again and get my life back on the path. Love you lots!!! :)