Bryson's first time in the Jumparoo. He absolutely loved it! Kamryn was so proud. She stood in front of him and cheered him on!
Getting ready for the pool for the first time!

His first pool experience. He loves relaxing in the water!

Early in June I looked over to see him rolled over on his tummy! He would roll over and then get mad because he didn't know how to get back. Well he now can roll both ways (will post pics of that later). So crazy that he is moving all around now!

I also finally took some pics of his room. His daddy did most of the room decorating. It was kind of neat seeing Bryan get so involved with decorating. He said he has always pictured his little boy's room looking like this.




His first pool experience. He loves relaxing in the water!
Early in June I looked over to see him rolled over on his tummy! He would roll over and then get mad because he didn't know how to get back. Well he now can roll both ways (will post pics of that later). So crazy that he is moving all around now!
I also finally took some pics of his room. His daddy did most of the room decorating. It was kind of neat seeing Bryan get so involved with decorating. He said he has always pictured his little boy's room looking like this.




3 comments:
Yay!! Another post! Girl, we need to get together again. Summer has been CRAZY, but after this weekend we will be back home and can relax a bit. Cori and I will have to make a trip to visit soon. Let us know when a good time will be! Love and miss you!! :)
P.S. Bryson's room looks so cute! Go Bryan!
Oh, and I LOVE the new picture on your header. Family beach pictures are the best!!
Yeah, I'm going to try and be better at posting. We definitely need to get together again! Let me know whenever. We will be gone next week for a few days, but besides that I should be free. Cori is getting so big!
Post a Comment