Thanks to my friend Danielle’s blog, I have found some ideas that have inspired me to start “school” with Kam. I have searched through the 1+1+1=1 site and found tons of ideas to get started. I have also started to pull out some of my Kindergarten supplies that have been stored in the shed! Kam absolutely loves learning! She is so excited to get started every day. We do not keep to a strict schedule. I plan things for the week, but I go with the flow and let her explore with different activities and materials. It is so amazing to see her light up when she does something for the first time!
Bryson hangs out for part of our “school” time, but we are able to do the majority of our activities during his nap time. This works out great because I can pull out all of the paint, glue, scissors and stickers and let Kam go to town.
I have taken a few pictures of what we have done so far. I have also included some recent shots of Bryson. I cannot believe how big my kiddos are getting!
Bryson hangs out for part of our “school” time, but we are able to do the majority of our activities during his nap time. This works out great because I can pull out all of the paint, glue, scissors and stickers and let Kam go to town.
I have taken a few pictures of what we have done so far. I have also included some recent shots of Bryson. I cannot believe how big my kiddos are getting!
Matching letters
The second week of school we started practicing with letter "B."
We glued buttons on "B."
We glued buttons on "B."
Made Barney and Baby Bop with play-doh

Colored a butterfly

Baked brownies


Kam is really concentrating on all of this school stuff!
(I could never catch a smile with the camera)
An here are some pics of our little guy hanging out with us

Bounced too hard I guess! :)

This is what happens when Bryson doesn't get his hair brushed! I hair trim is in his near future. I think I've lived with it as long as I can.

I love every minute of being at home with my babies!
Colored a butterfly
Baked brownies
Kam is really concentrating on all of this school stuff!
(I could never catch a smile with the camera)
An here are some pics of our little guy hanging out with us
Bounced too hard I guess! :)
This is what happens when Bryson doesn't get his hair brushed! I hair trim is in his near future. I think I've lived with it as long as I can.
I love every minute of being at home with my babies!




2 comments:
Yay!! I LOVE it! 1+1+1=1 is a GREAT blog and I am so glad you are inspired to teach Kam at home. I know she is loving it!
We so need to get together soon! I miss you and love you! :)
Yes we do! I will text you tomorrow. The week of the 13th I can try to get over to Gville. Let me know what day is best for you.
Post a Comment