The Helms Family

Friday, October 7, 2011

Saying goodbye to the mouse for a while

This time last year we decided to purchase seasonal passes to Disney. We had been a few times with Kam already and knew that both kids would love going (ok, so we love going too). We had such a great time this last year. We have gone with Bryan's parents, my parents, uncles and aunts, and with friends. Bryan and I even got away for a few weekends during the year so we could have fun at Disney by ourselves. During September we made a couple of trips so we could say goodbye for a while. I have to say a big thanks to my mother-in-law for loving Disney as much (if not more) than we do and letting us crash in her hotel room for a lot of those visits! Sherri (my mother-in-law) and I liked to say that the kids always wanted to go, but I think we liked it even more than they did. I would love to get the passes again, but we will have to see how that works out :) We might try again closer to Kam's birthday, but in the mean time we have some things to keep us busy like... a new baby cousin, Thanksgiving, Christmas, a wedding, and all the January birthdays!

Here they are a year ago!


September 29, 2010


and in January

March

and some pics from our last two visits in September...



See ya real soon Mickey and Minnie!

No comments: