The Helms Family

Thursday, September 8, 2011

So Long Summer!

I cannot believe that it is September already! School is in full swing and we are somewhat on a schedule now. I am so excited and thankful that God has given me another year to be home with my babies. I taught for a bit last school year, but so far the plan this year is to be home as much as I can. This is Kam's last year home before she starts Preschool and it has been so fun watching her learn already! She has fallen in love with letters and their sounds and is even starting to sound out and try to figure out words. Through my years of teaching Kindergarten I have seen many kids learn to read, but it is something else to see your own child go from birth to the first stages of reading! Bryson is having so much fun exploring and learning as well. He usually likes to get into whatever his sis is doing. The other day I had to pull out his own magnetic letters and pan so he could work just like Kam! Our little guy is going to be 18 months this Sunday. Time is flying by so fast. I just want to hit the pause button so we can continue to enjoy these sweet times as a family. Here are a few pics of things we have been doing lately.

Bowling


Playing around the house. It's hard to believe that he actually fit in this seat at one time.


Mixing colors.



and of course some snoozing! This boy knows how to sleep. Isn't this the sweetest thing ever!?


1 comment:

Danielle said...

That is a sweet picture of Bryson! :) So good to see you guys on Tuesday!! Love when we get to hang out! I'm even more excited that I get to see you again next week! Wahoo! :) Love ya girl!