The Helms Family

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow! It Has Been a While!

It's been a while since I have updated the blog, so I figured I could summarize the last few months in one post. It is now the middle of October and Kamryn is almost 21 months old. I cannot believe it! She is almost 2! She has done a lot of growing up since my last post. She is ALL toddler, super busy and she loves to talk!

In the middle of June we found out that we will be expecting our second child. It has been a pretty interesting pregnancy so far. I was really sick the first trimester, a lot more than with Kamryn. It has also been different being pregnant while chasing around a toddler. I am always tired and try to grab naps as much as I can. This past week we found out that we will be having a baby BOY! We are so excited! Kamryn is going to have a little brother, Bryan is going to have the boy he's always dreamed of, and I will have a momma's boy! It is going to be great having a girl and boy!

This past weekend we were a part of Daniel and Audrey's beautiful wedding. After a year of planning, all of their hard work paid off. The whole event was perfect. It was so great to see the two of them so happy. I truly love Daniel and Audrey and I am so happy for them. Kamryn was a part of their big day as the Flower Girl. She did so well! She walked down the aisle and was so cute! (She walked down the aisle to me for m&ms).






Until next time -- much love from Bryan, Kristy, Kamryn, & baby Bryson

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Bryson is so cute! Did Byran have anything to do with giving his son such a similar name to his?!? :) Kamryn looked so beautiful at the wedding! I can't wait to get together once your schedule calms down. Love you girl!