The Helms Family

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Fun


We went back to the beach for the first time this year last week. Kamryn was not a big fan of the sand! I think once she goes a few more times she will like it. After a few minutes on the beach we made our way to the condo pool. She absolutely loved swimming in the pool! The video at the bottom shows her scooting her way into the pool with Daddy. Today I was at my dads and took her out to the pool and I was glad I was holding her hand because she stepped right in! Can we say swimming lessons! She has no fear of the water and even got upset that I would not let her jump into the pool! I think she is going to be just like her Daddy!






Kamryn and her buddy Haleigh eating before the pool.

No comments: