The Helms Family

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break Cruise!

It has been quite some time since I have updated the blog! It's something I keep meaning to do, but just gets pushed further and further down the list. I should do an overview of about the last year that I missed on here, but for now I will just share some pics of Bryan and I's relaxing Spring Break! I'm thinking this will give me motivation to get everything else on here :)

My hubby and I took off for our longest trip away from the kids since Kamryn was born! It was only 5 days, but that seems like forever when you are surrounded by ocean and your kids are still on the continent of North America! We survived the time apart and we even enjoyed ourselves! Now, I did check in via email every day to make sure all was ok. Our kiddos were in good hands and enjoyed their special time with family members.

Here are just a few pics of our fun time with friends (and family) from our church! I took advantage of not having to carry around diaper bags, purses and bags, so I did not snap any of these pictures! I was too lazy to even carry my camera around! I guess that's ok since I was on a cruise :) Thanks to my fellow cruise travelers for actually taking some pics!









No comments: