The Helms Family

Thursday, December 23, 2010

We are still here!!

I promise we are still around, but just a bit more is going on now! The only reason I have time to post now is because the entire house (except me) is asleep! Well, since my last post our house has gotten into more of a routine. I have returned to work for the remainder of the school year, which means days and nights are a whole lot more crazy around here. God opened the door to a contract teaching position in Kindergarten at the same school where Bryan teaches. I have been there since the end of November and enjoy it, but miss being at home with my babies terribly! I know that this is what I am supposed to do right now, but it is still hard.

Other than that, my Kam will be 3 next month and I cannot believe it! She is growing into a young lady before our very eyes! It has been so much fun so far this Christmas season watching her get excited, but most of all listening to her tell us about baby Jesus! It is amazing how much she has learned and can tell us about the story of Jesus' birth!



Our Bryson is 9 1/2 months old now and is getting into EVERYTHING! He just recently began pulling up onto everything and making his way around every room. He has so much fun climbing and getting into anything that is his sisters! He just went for his wellness visit and weighs in at 23lbs and 14ounces and he is 28 1/2 inches long. Before we know it he will be a year old!





The beginning of December we had our Church's Ladies' Brunch. I decorated a table again this year, which makes it a total of two times I have used our China since we have gotten married (5 1/2 years ago)! I picked up some snowflake dishes after Christmas last year, so I decided to do a black, white, and silver theme. Here are a few pictures of my table:



Here is my mother-in-law's 's table:


And my best friend, Amber's table:


Some pics with some of my family at the brunch:

Kristy, Audrey (sis-in-law), Sherri (mom-in-law)


My stepsister, Kaylee, and I


No comments: