It has been a while since I posted, so I decided to do an overview of our month.
It was Gator homecoming so we headed over to Gainesville for some fun with Aunt Ash and Uncle Zach at the parade.
We went to the corn maze/pumpkin patch with Nana and Papa.
We visited with Grandma Jean and Paw Paw John. We had lots of fun!
(Daddy fed Bryson some cake - that would be why he has chocolate on his mouth)
He's on the move! Bryson started army crawling all over the place! He hasn't gotten up on his knees to crawl yet, but he can sure get around pretty good!

We played at the park with our cousins and friends
Kamryn with her cousin Ryan and her friend Kaitlyn

Bryson with his cousin Natalie and his friend Kourtney
(he is 3 months YOUNGER than the two of them! You would never guess it!)

We painted and glittered pumpkins!

We visited another pumpkin patch

Trick-or-treat at Nana and Papa's office. The kids were able to sport their costumes before the fall festival tomorrow. Kam is a cowgirl. Bryson is a cowboy and Kam's buddy Haleigh is a Halloween princess.
Our kiddos with my soon-to-be sis-in-law. She and Bryan's brother, Michael, just got engaged last weekend! Yay!


My chocolate loving girl


Whew...that was a lot! I even left some stuff out! Hopefully I'll be better at posting in November :)
We played at the park with our cousins and friends
Kamryn with her cousin Ryan and her friend Kaitlyn
Bryson with his cousin Natalie and his friend Kourtney
(he is 3 months YOUNGER than the two of them! You would never guess it!)
We painted and glittered pumpkins!
We visited another pumpkin patch
Trick-or-treat at Nana and Papa's office. The kids were able to sport their costumes before the fall festival tomorrow. Kam is a cowgirl. Bryson is a cowboy and Kam's buddy Haleigh is a Halloween princess.
Our kiddos with my soon-to-be sis-in-law. She and Bryan's brother, Michael, just got engaged last weekend! Yay!
My chocolate loving girl
Whew...that was a lot! I even left some stuff out! Hopefully I'll be better at posting in November :)




No comments:
Post a Comment